- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing
- Yoga is a work in NOT a work out, so be in your own space and move in a way that is best for YOU
- Please turn cell phones off or onto silent mode
- Leave your shoes at entrance in the bag provided
- Arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the class, enter the studio quietly, find a place and relax in Sivasana (lie on your mat and relax)
- Remain on your mat until the class is completely finished and depart as quietly as possible
- It is Consistency that will break us out of the old patterns and begin to mould us piece by piece, into a brand new pattern. Physically, Mentally and Spiritually!