Our Training Policy
Please note Devahiti policy for admittance to study with us.
- The student is required to be a practitioner of Yoga, (minimum of 6 months) and have a basic understanding of the Yoga Philosophy. We do ask a few relevant questions prior to acceptance and potential student needs to be honest and up front regarding these.
- A 50% deposit is required upon registration with the balance to be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to the course beginning.
- Payment plans can be approved, an interest rate will however be added onto the quoted price for this benefit.
- This course takes a maximum of 10 students and operates on a first come first served option.
- Devahiti reserves the right to refuse entry onto the course if fees are not paid in full and no payment plans have been discussed.
Course fees include :
- Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT , a comprehensive manual, lectures with myself and other teachers brought in to assist, assessment by senior teacher, minimum of 185 contact hours and an Internationally recognised certificate upon graduation. A 70% pass rate is required from our students in both theory and practical exams.
- Upon completion of this course we offer online assistance with lesson planning until the student feels fully confident to be on his/her own.
- Once accepted on this course, under no circumstances will the fees be refunded. We do however offer alternative course dates in the event you need to postpone participation.
As a student of your training course, I consent to my contact details (name, email and phone number) being passed onto our partners, Yoga Alliance Professionals, so they can contact me directly and invite me to register as a Trainee and Teacher. I understand that I have the option of opting out of this registration process.